Chag Sameach. Delighted to invite you ALL to our AGM taking place at 8pm on Thursday 14 October at 8pm at Rowley Lane Clubhouse (agenda below).
We'd really appreciate as many of you as possible coming along. As well as brief reports on last season, we'll tell you about some exciting plans for next season and give out the End of Season Awards. We'd also like to haven an "Open Forum" for Q&A on the Club and its direction of travel.
Please can I ask you all to indicate whether you are coming or not on this link RSVP - Google Forms or by responding to this email direct.
- Apologies for absence
- Adoption of 2020 AGM Minutes
- 1st XI, 2nd XI and Development XI Captains’ Report
- Colts Report
- ECB Clubmark & Welfare Officer Update
- Treasurer’s Report
- Chairman’s report and summary of plans for 2022
- Awards: (i) Alan Shapiro Award, (ii) Cyril Hooker Award, and (iii) Player of the Season Award
- Election of Officers:
President , Chairman, Vice Chairman, 1st XI Captain, 1st XI Vice Captain, 2nd team Captain, Development team Captain, Treasurer, Fixtures Secretary, Media/Communications/PR Officer, Fundraising Officer, Club Welfare Officer, Head of Colts
- Open Forum
- Any other Business